DVELP is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like Nike, Soho House and Twilio helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. Our experience ranges from designing and delivering end-to-end digital banking solutions, through to bespoke internal communication tools for the hospitality sector.
We are looking for an experienced CTO that will help lead our engineering team through our next phase of growth.
- Grow a team
- Ensure technical excellence at scale
- Design and execute on mentorship and training programmes
- Work with executive team to define and rollout commercial operating models for both professional services and platform offerings
- Confident building and running a high-growth team
- Commercially astute
- Experienced and comfortable through the entire lifecycle of a feature, from ideation to delivery
- Highly adept at running and executing on multiple projects across multiple domains
- Heavily involved in setting and maintaining professional standards for the organisation as a whole
- A subject matter expert in a number of programming environments
- Typically 8-12 years focused on a specific domain in a professional environment
- Are ambitious and excited to grow with DVELP
### What Next?
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
DVELP is a remote-first company and we will therefore accept applications from any location within a +3 hour time zone of London.
Please send a cover letter (highly important) along with your CV or LinkedIn profile and anything else you feel appropriate to [email protected].