Data AnalystDVELP with us
DVELP is a London based software development consultancy.
We work with leading brands like Marks & Spencer, Twilio and Google helping them to build secure, robust platforms for highly sensitive data. We are the premier Twilio partner in EMEA and are absolutely passionate about building applications to improve communications and deliver awesome customer experiences.
We are currently hiring for a highly practical data analyst to provide in-depth analysis to answer business questions. The role will be primarily client facing and offer the opportunity to understand the challenges faced by partner businesses and devise ways on proving out hypotheses with data.
- Build and maintain basic data pipelines to collect and store data
- Asses and understand key analytical requirements within a client business
- Design and build data models to answer key client KPIs
- Basic training of visualisation tools e.g. Looker
- Knowledge sharing of technical data modelling concepts to key stakeholders (internal and external)
- A clear understanding of how to identify and answer key business questions with data
- Hands-on, practical with an insatiable desire to learn
- Demonstrable experience to show analytical and problem solving expertise
- Proficient in SQL, with a base understanding of the different dialects
- An ability to learn quickly to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- A strong motivation to work closely with customers to create the best possible experiences from their data and BI tool
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills, both written and oral with the confidence to present to a customer or internal stakeholder
- A strong attention to detail
- A love of data and how companies can use their data to solve data access, usage, and visualisation challenges
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
DVELP is a remote-first company and we will therefore accept applications from any location within a +3 hour time zone of London.
Please send a cover letter (highly important) along with your CV or LinkedIn profile and anything else you feel appropriate to [email protected].